Thursday, 22 September 2011

daily life

assalamualaikum , hyehye and hola hola people !

how's your day ? how are you ? you miss me ? exactly , you don't miss me rite ?
okayy then . i wanna story about yesterday .
yesterday is wednesday , 21/9 . 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERINA NATASHA 
a.k.a erina lalink .
hope your wish will come true , friend :*
yesterday , erina and i kne bully dgn classmates .
about me ? like usual , ain and myra always make me cry .
even it is a small matter . i drink dutch lady chocolate . when i went to bookshop , i told ain to hold my food and drink . ain , myra and i enter the class . you know what , i noticed that my straw is missing :O
how could you ! korang buad aku nanges , thu tak ? tpi aku tahan je my tears :'(
about erina . yeah , cik nab and others took her pencil case . so pity . but you get it back rite lalink ?

today is thursday . first and second period is english subject . 
teacher explained and checked exercise yesterday . then , teacher do a game .
we're sat in one 'bulatan' . the game like this , make a senteces or story from the last word .
for example : i got word 'pola bear' .
so i said like this ; i have pola bear . pola bear is teddy bear . he gave it to me . i like it so much . my teddy bear is brown colour . 
#yeahh  , something like that lah . act , i don't have idea . but , i just said it .
teacher adviced us : try to speak english . don't afraid with grammar .

third and fourth period is physics time . belajar dlm class lah -.-
fifth period , history time . yeah , agk sleepy :O then , rest . seventh and eight period is chemist .
yeah , belajar like usual . so sleepy :O then , bm time . ckgu darsilah just bgi latihn tatabhasa . then , study .

fyi , next week , i have a gerak gempur . and after that , i have final exam . 
what ? :O i have to finish up my study .
so , i just wanna tell , mybe i jarang online after this . bcause i want focus my study :)
okayy ? that's all from me . byebye and take care guys !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment